How to unlock Samsung Galaxy S7 fast using unlock codes
Here you can find a quick and easy solution to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S7 in just a few moments, from the comfort of your home!
Launched in 2016, the Samsung Galaxy S7 is one of the best Android smartphones ever made, with a sleek design, high-end specs and an impressive rear-mounted camera.
Presuming that you got your hands one one and it’s locked on a specific network, today we’re talking a bit about how to get rid of that carrier lock and use the phone in any network you want.
This guide contains everything you need to know to perform a Samsung Galaxy S7 unlock: where to get a code code from, how the whole process goes, as well as instructions about how to insert it on your phone. Don’t worry, the whole process is a very simple one, it will only take you a couple of minutes and you don’t have to have any technical skills at all!
Without much further ado, let’s see what you need to do in order to unlock Samsung Galaxy S7:
Step 1: Find an unlock code provider
You can get a code from www.unlockscope.com, an online platform focused on unlocking mobile phones, including the new Samsung Galayx S7!. And you don’t need to worry about anything, since it’s a guaranteed and professional service, used by thousands of people that want to unlock their phones quickly.
Step 2: Place your order
If you want more details about how the whole process goes, you can check out the video below:
What are the benefits of the unlocking process?
If you’re still not convinced that you should unlock your phone, you should know that this process has several benefits! For example, you will be able to use your Samsung in any network around the world, like AT&T, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Orange, Rogers and many, many other! Besides this, it’s a great way of avoiding roaming fees when traveling, by using a local SIM, not to mention increasing your phone’s value!
Convinced already? Here’s what you need to do in order to get a Galaxy S7 unlock code:
1. Visit UnlockScope.com.
2. You will see a special order form, where you need to insert a couple of details. First of all, you need to put there the IMEI of your phone, which can be found by dialing *#06#.
3. Next, you need to select the country and network on which your phone is locked to. Be very careful, though! You must avoid selecting the network on which you want to use your phone after unlocking! Instead, pick the one you got the phone from.
4. Also fill in your email address where you want to receive the unlock code. Be sure to correctly write it, otherwise the unlock code will be sent to a wrong address.
5. The last step is payment. There are 2 payment methods you can use to purchase the Samsung Galaxy S7 unlock code: PayPal or Credit Card. Pick the one that is most convenient for you and proceed to payment.
Once the order has been placed you will shortly receive a confirmation email and, after a while, depending on how difficult to process your IMEI is, you will receive the unlock code for your Galaxy S7.
Step 3: Insert the code and unlock your Samsung Galaxy S7
After receiving the code, here are the steps you need to follow:
– Insert a SIM from another carrier into your Samsung, other than the one you got the phone from.
– Wait until your phone shows a message like “Enter Unlock Code” or “SIM Network Unlock Pin”.
– Enter the unlock code into the blank field, using your keyboard, then tap “Unlock now”.
– The message “Network Unlock Successful” will be displayed.
If your Galaxy S7 does not ask for the unlock code and it only says “Network Locked” then, as if making a call, dial: #7465625*638*#. Once prompted for code enter the unlock code and your phone will be unlocked.